Our weeks are usually filled with the hustle and bustle of everyday life - the weekdays usually consist of the following: wake up, school, work, home, dinner, bed...repeat again the next day. I love Saturdays! We usually don't have anywhere to be at any particular time so we can take our time waking up, cook breakfast, and slowly get ready for the day. This past Saturday morning the weather was nice enough to eat breakfast outside on our new screened porch that was added on in December. I definitely see many more of these leisurely Saturday mornings in our future!
Connor and I made blueberry/banana pancakes together then listened to the birds sing while we ate.
Here are some before and after pictures of the porch (Sorry you know who you are - I've been promising pictures of the porch for a while now...)
My artwork:
Oops - I just realized that I have no real after pictures - they're all close-ups with Connor eating pancakes...guess you'll have to wait a little longer to see the final product!! Here is one before I got new patio furniture, but it's still not a great one of the porch!
2 comments:
Yeah - it looks awesome. Can't wait to see it in person!
Love,
James
Yeah! So glad you are getting to enjoy your new room! Looking forward to eating there, listening to the birds myself very soon. Maybe we should start planning for that...
Post a Comment