Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Connor's Birthday Weekend

Connor got his first present that Saturday when he woke up - it was a picnic table from Pat! It's actually still in our living room. It comes in really handy for trains, puzzles and drawing so I can't put it outside just yet. He loves to tell me "Mama, Sit Down!" and as you can see it's not really adult size so I end up sitting very uncomfortably while we play.

















He spent the morning playing with Pat while I made breakfast - they built a fence to keep Elmo from escaping!

















He got a power nap in before the festivities began.


















And then it was pizza, cake and icecream for everyone!

























Everyone had a great time, and Handy Manny was a hit!












































Then Sunday we went downtown to experience SEWE (Southeastern Wildlife Expo) that just happens to be here every year around Connor's birthday. No camel rides for Connor and Elizabeth this year, but we all almost got eaten by an alligator!! Good thing Mike was there with the snake to scare him away!


































1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks like a great time. Happy Birthday, Connor!