Mt. Pleasant, SC
I love his mommy too!XOXOXO,Aps MJ says "AOIUAOIJDJKBIGHKJHVBSIUYEKM!"
My wife is funny. It was pretty awesome to talk to Connor tonight. Next up? WHAT IS PAIN, CONNOR?"Weakness leaving the body, Uncle James"Miss you two - thinking about you tons.Love,James
Tell MJ I said "aghirosngnnelpnht" to her and we love her, body-slammer or not!
C'mon, maybe even more because she is a bodyslammer? No one puts baby in the corner!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love his mommy too!
XOXOXO,
A
ps MJ says "AOIUAOIJDJKBIGHKJHVBSIUYEKM!"
My wife is funny. It was pretty awesome to talk to Connor tonight. Next up? WHAT IS PAIN, CONNOR?
"Weakness leaving the body, Uncle James"
Miss you two - thinking about you tons.
Love,
James
Tell MJ I said "aghirosngnnelpnht" to her and we love her, body-slammer or not!
C'mon, maybe even more because she is a bodyslammer? No one puts baby in the corner!
Post a Comment