Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ring Around the Rosie

Connor and Shaw stayed with me all day Monday since their schools were closed for President's Day and Skylar and Lydia came over for a visit. They had so much fun playing chase and other games. Here's a video of Ring Around the Rosie.

3 comments:

Heather Davidson said...

Shaw and Connor really exaggerate that falling down part don't they? The girls are just sitting down politely while the boys fall flat on their backs and roll around on the floor. I guess that makes the game more fun.

Katie said...

Too cute! How did you do with four of them at one time? Looks like they were having a ball - or was this the calm before the storm?

Andie Dougherty said...

Debbie was here the whole time and Teresa was here for a while too. Believe it or not, I feel like the more you have the better they play together and the easier it is. As long as no food or naps are going to be involved I can handle four!