You can see here that Connor is a true Dougherty - just 19 months old and already trying to figure out the dvd player. James - he'll be spitting out his favorite movie quotes in no time!
I just want to know how many times he did that before the fun wore off for you. I have to admit, I've watched that video a few times now, and I think its just as funny as the first time.
My favorite part is the absolute joy he felt each time he pressed the button and the dvd still gave back out! Magic!
3 comments:
Ack! No fingerprints on the shiny part, Connor!
Make sure you put that sucker back in the case when you're done with it, too.
Love you, Connor.
Oh, chill out Uncle James - it's just a rental!!
Love,
Connor
I just want to know how many times he did that before the fun wore off for you. I have to admit, I've watched that video a few times now, and I think its just as funny as the first time.
My favorite part is the absolute joy he felt each time he pressed the button and the dvd still gave back out! Magic!
Post a Comment