This morning I stopped to get coffee on my way to work (something I do almost every morning) and the place I stopped had a drive-through. I got my coffee and the guy in the window said "Have a great day." And before I could barely get the words out myself, Connor said really loud and clear from the back seat, "YOU TOO!! BYE-BYE!!" What a big boy he is becoming! I think that almost counts as an actual conversation!
Now that my computer is working, I hope to actually post some pictures soon! Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
I bet you wish you had a camera crew following you around to capture all these moments! How adorable. The next few years are going to be so awesome for you...toddlers are the absolute cutest. I hope you are doing well...I send a happy thought your way every day. We need to plan a get together. Maybe Rhett and I can come up to Charleston...he will love it. I miss you!!
Post a Comment