Thursday, September 11, 2008

Crazy About Cookies








Boy do they start them young!! 19 months old and Connor is already fundraising for his school!! I've already gotten several orders from friends and neighbors, but I didn't want to leave out our blog readers!! Please do not feel obligated, but if you want to order some cookie dough from Connor, let me know and we'll figure out how to get it to you wherever you are!

Connor and I tasted the chocolate chunk and oatmeal raisin earlier this week at his school and both agreed that they are very tasty - I ordered one of each!! You'll get a 3 lb tub of cookie dough, which can be refrigerated for 6 months, frozen for 1 year and is shelf stable at room temperature for 21 days. It can also be thawed and refrozen. So here are the options:

$12 Choices:

Chocolate Chunk




Peanut Butter




Oatmeal Raisin




Sugar




Snickerdoodle





$14 Choices:

M&M Candies




White Chocolate Macadamia Nut



Triple Chocolate




Walnut Chocolate Chunk




Reese's Peanut Butter Cup




Heath




Jumbles





$15 Choices:

Scrumptious Set - Nostalgic Extravagance (no pic, but it's 2 in 1 tub - oatmeal raisin and oatmeal butterscotch)
Scrumptious Set - Hawaiian Decadence (no pic, but it's 2 in 1 tub - white choc macadamia nut and double choc macadamia nut)

2 comments:

Rachel A said...

Andie - we're college friends of James & Anne, and we love to catch up on Connor and see how you guys are faring. Anyway - just got my family fun magazine and saw your dwarf costume idea. I guess I just wanted to say you have friends you don't even know about thinking of and praying for you and Connor. Hope all is well. Rachel & Rob Auffant

Andie Dougherty said...

Thanks for keeping me posted - I love to see new readers revealing themselves! I was wondering when the October issue would be released - hopefully I'll get mine today!