I have sat down quite a few times to update the blog and I can’t seem to find the words, so I’m just going to post a few pictures from the three precious weeks that Connor and Tom had together.
It's a big step and we're right here with you. Tom looks so good - and there is no doubt this was Tom at his absolute best. We love you so much and he'll always be alive in our hearts.
Just wanted to say you guys are in our thoughts and prayers. We are sending so much love and God's grace from NJ. The service on the weekend was by far just a tiny glimse of what a wonderful person Tom was. I know he was laughing at all the teachers whom we had class with (not always getting A's)and all the old football team that attended! It was truly a moving experience. Just wanted you to know, we are all thinking of you. You have an amazing family, and we know you are an amazing person too. You are in our hearts and our prayers. Love, Jenn & Tom (adamo-federico)
Andie… You are always in our thoughts and prayers. You are inspiring… during what I can imagine is the hardest thing you have ever faced, you are a proud and loving mom. Connor is beautiful and you can definitely see Tom’s character already starting to show in him. Thank you for sharing the father son photos and your thoughts, this blog really makes us feel connected to you. We will always cherish the time we got to spend with you and Tom, and look forward times with you and Connor. Love, Sabrina and Tom
4 comments:
It's a big step and we're right here with you. Tom looks so good - and there is no doubt this was Tom at his absolute best. We love you so much and he'll always be alive in our hearts.
Andie, I am in awe of your strength and grace. We will all miss Tom always, but its so wonderful to see him in his son. Thank you.
I love you.
Just wanted to say you guys are in our thoughts and prayers. We are sending so much love and God's grace from NJ. The service on the weekend was by far just a tiny glimse of what a wonderful person Tom was. I know he was laughing at all the teachers whom we had class with (not always getting A's)and all the old football team that attended! It was truly a moving experience. Just wanted you to know, we are all thinking of you. You have an amazing family, and we know you are an amazing person too. You are in our hearts and our prayers. Love, Jenn & Tom (adamo-federico)
Andie… You are always in our thoughts and prayers. You are inspiring… during what I can imagine is the hardest thing you have ever faced, you are a proud and loving mom. Connor is beautiful and you can definitely see Tom’s character already starting to show in him. Thank you for sharing the father son photos and your thoughts, this blog really makes us feel connected to you. We will always cherish the time we got to spend with you and Tom, and look forward times with you and Connor. Love, Sabrina and Tom
Post a Comment