Friday, March 02, 2007

More Visitors

We're settling in and couldn't be happier to be at home and getting into somewhat of a routine (or trying to anyway). My mom went home Monday so we've been on our own almost all week and I'd say we're doing a pretty good job! Connor is such a good baby so Tom and I are feeling particularly blessed. He has had lots of visitors this week...

This is how a few people showed up at our door. Maybe it's because I warned them that they would not be allowed in the house if they had been near anyone with any kind of sickness?? We decided that they could remove the scrubs once we sprayed them down with Lysol.

Connor meets his Great-grandmother, Ma-Ma:

Then his Great Aunt Janice:

And his Great Aunt Georgia (or Georgie as we call her):

He also met his neighbor, Skylar, who is 7 1/2 months old. Note the difference in size...we'll see where they are 6 months from now. By the way, Connor and Skylar's feet are the exact same size right now. I guess that confirms it - he's definitely got his daddy's feet!

He met more Great-grandparents, G'amm-ma-ma and Pa Pa:

Here are just a few other pictures from this week:



We're about to go for a walk in this one, and I'm pretty sure this look means "Hey Mom, it's 65 degrees outside - do I really need this winter suit on?!?"

But it also must have been pretty cozy because this was about 5 minutes later:

3 comments:

Courtney Stanz said...

Andie and Tom - Connor is just to beautiful and it is amazing how he seems to have already changed a bit! And the little faces he makes - precious! I'm particularly fond of the little ears on his fuzzy jumper. You are indeed blessed, but then again, so is Connor for having two such beautiful parents. Keep the updates coming, we all love to see them!

jdoughe3 said...

Lord, he is so cute, I can't even stand it! He's look has already changed too - I see a lot more Andie now than I did at first. You guys are rock stars! So jealous that we're not there to hold him!

Katie said...

It looks like he had his dukes up in one of those pictures; is he ready to hit the streets? He's absolutely adorable! I'm counting the days till I get to see him in person!