Connor is doing great! He's still the best baby in the world (do all mother's think that about their children??). His days still consist mostly of eating and sleeping, although he is staying awake more and more. When he's awake, there is a lot of smiling and just an occasional cry. He had his 1 month doctor's appointment last Monday and weighed 10 lb, 7 oz, and his bellybutton finally fell off Friday so he also got his first real bath, which he absolutely loved! Thanks to his cousin Trey for the Citadel t-shirt - see the picture below with his cousin, Shaw.
7 comments:
What wonderful photos - I love the one of Connor laughing! The photos of you and Connor are gorgeous and so natural; you are such a beautiful mommy, but then that is no surprise! You are in our hearts more than you can know and we hope to see you soon.
What a smile! I can't believe how alert he is for so young. He's gorgeous and so are you!
-A
So cute! The second to the bottom is my favorite - the one where it looks like he was singing or yawning or something! Thanks for updating the blog - I check it at least twice a day. Love you and miss you!
PS - you are so awesome! Little Miss Mommy!
He is gorgeous! I love the big smile in one of the first pictures. What a darling - just like his parents!
Love you, looking forward to seeing you soon!
Andie… Connor is so adorable. What a little charmer already! We hope to see you guys very soon!
Love, Sabrina and Tom
He is absolutely precious!! I love the smile in the first picture.
Post a Comment