

We heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time today and it was amazing!! Tom and I were both speechless. We thought the first ultrasound was a big deal, but this definitely took the cake! It made us realize that we're really truly going have a baby soon!
The baby must be a good swimmer because every time the Doppler would pick up the heartbeat, he would swim away from it and she would have to find it again. Finally we got him to stay still for a few seconds. The heart rate is supposed to be between 120 and 160 and ours was 140 - sounds perfect to me!
Since we didn't have an ultrasound today, we decided to post a couple of pictures of our first babies, Max & Macy. It's been a little warm lately, but that doesn't stop them from playing outside.
4 comments:
Hi Macy and Max, can I come play at your house next weekend?
Love, Maggie
Sure you can!
-Max
Only if you stay as far away from me as possible!
-Macy
I wondered who would be the first to pick up on that...
Honestly, I just got tired of typing "he/she" and "his/hers" so I just decided to refer to it as a he until we know for sure. Hope it doesn't hurt her feelings after she's born!
Post a Comment