


It was my Dad's (soon-t0-be "Grandpa's" - he he) birthday this past Friday so Heather and I went to Florence to help celebrate on Saturday. The first picture is us with Mom & Dad at lunch. The others are Heather and me at 26 and 13 weeks, respectively. I think her belly might be growing a little faster than mine at this point, but I'm just waiting for the "pop" I keep reading about. Should happen in the next few weeks, or at least that's what all the books and websites say...
3 comments:
Ya'll look so cute! Momma and Daddy told me about seeing you all last weekend. I'm sure your mom and dad can hardly wait!
Love, Becky
So Seamus told me this morning when I asked him if he wants a girl or boy cousin, that actually he wants a dog, which he wants you to name Bingo. Grandma D taught him the corresponding song while she was here. I reminded him about Max and Macy, but he's sticking to the fact that he thinks you should have another dog.
I think the baby is going to be perfect (and what are the odds of getting another perfect dog anyway).
Well I'm pretty sure we won't be having or getting another dog for a while, but that doesn't mean we have to throw out the name Bingo.
Bingo Dougherty...
I think it has a nice ring to it and could work for a boy or a girl!
Post a Comment