Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The "Pop"

Well, the "pop" has definitely occurred. It happened sometime last week and I still haven't taken any pictures yet. I also can't decide if I'm ready for maternity clothes or not. Tom and I tried to go shopping Sunday but I just couldn't bring myself to buy anything yet - maybe in a couple of weeks I'll be ready. Tom has tonight off so we'll try to get some current pictures of BOTH of us! Hope everyone is doing well!

FYI - we're at 15 weeks now and our next Dr's appt is scheduled for Wednesday, August 30th.

2 comments:

jdoughe3 said...

Can't wait for the pictures! A night off these days must feel like a real treat - I hope things settle down for you guys soon. We're happy to be home and hoping to catch up - if you're around tonight give us a call or we'll call you. Lots of love!

Heather Davidson said...

Let's see the pop! I'll take some pictures next weekend, no excuses!