


My sister, Heather, is also pregnant. Even though we're 2 years apart, we always seem to do everything together, so it's probably no surprise to anyone that we're doing this together too! You can just imagine how happy we both are to be having our first kids within 3 months of each other! She is due in November - the date seems to keep changing. First it was the 20th, then the 7th. Now it's the 13th - Tom and I are hoping for our anniversary, the 15th. We'll find out soon enough.
Here are some pictures from this past weekend. Mom and Heather were both in Charleston so we did a little shopping. I'm 10 weeks and Heather is 23 weeks along. This will also be the beginning of my "belly" shots. I'm not showing just yet (other than my normal belly, of course) but I think that will start to change in the next month or two. If Tom ever has a day off that he doesn't need to catch up on sleep all day, maybe we can get some pictures of him too!
2 comments:
How fun! You both look great and it will be a kick to be able to watch the progress (albeit from a distance)!
I can't wait to hear how the Doctor went! Give us a call if you get a chance!
Post a Comment