Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Naa Na Na Boo Boo!

Three years ago at this time I was about 4 hours away from being blessed with the most perfect baby in the world!! I never once imagined the following conversation would be in my future:

Connor's new saying (which drives me absolutely crazy) is "Naa na na boo boo!"
I say "I don't like that at all."
He says, "Tee tee tee tee tee" in the same whiny tune then asks, "Do you like THAT?"
I say, "No, I don't like that either."
He says, "Uh oh spaghetti-o...do you like THAT?"
I say, "Yes, I like that."
He says, "Oopsie, spaghetti...do you like THAT?"
I say, "Yes, I like that."

And we have this conversation about 3 times a day.

4 comments:

Katie said...

deja vu - haven't I heard this somewhere before?

Love you! and Happy Birthday, Connor!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Conner!! Wow, can you believe he is three?!?! We need to get together soon, so he and Jack can have similar coversations...Stephen just had his first real step into boy world...he took Jack and Caroline to The MonsterJam Show...Monster trucks rule at our house.

Things I May Regret Writing said...

Happy Birthday, Connor!

My child has been squeaking like a bird on TV. Drives me nuts.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Big Boy Connor Dougherty...Much love from the Hogans in Jersey.
P.S. Your momma is doing such a good job too :-)