Thursday, January 28, 2010

Teachers and School Buses

Connor moved up to a new classroom this past Monday - the THREE year old room, oh boy!! He has one new teacher he has never had before, Ms. Debbie, and the other teacher is Ms. Sharon, who you may remember from the 12-18 month old room - Connor called her "Ms. Shear." Ms. Sharon was his favorite teacher of all time so he is so excited to be in her class again, plus he loves Ms. Debbie too! I asked him the other day if he was enjoying his new class and if he liked his teachers, and he said "They are AMAZING!!" How sweet!! He even walks all the way to his class in the mornings (no more begging me to carry him) and we have had very little screaming "Mama...mama...mama..." as I run out the door. Debbie told me when they are coming in from the playground, he runs up to her and asks, "Am I going with YOU??"

Today we were driving to school and a school bus stopped beside us at the stoplight. I said, "Look, Connor what is that?" He always answers correctly, but this morning he said, "That is DISGUSTING!" So I said, "What? The school bus? What's wrong with it? Is it dirty?" And he said, "It's disgusting! The school bus was picking his nose! That's disgusting!" Ha ha ha. I'm not sure if he just made that up or if the bus driver was really picking his nose, but it gave me the biggest laugh!

No comments: