Friday, December 18, 2009

Presents Already?

Connor was so patient tonight while I wrapped a bunch of presents for other people so I decided to let him open 2 presents before bed. The first one has been wrapped and sitting all alone under our tree for about a week, and certain relatives who live close to Chapel Hill are NOT going to like it! Thanks, Amber and Jim! Now that Connor has one UNC basketball and one Duke basketball, we can have our own little rivalry game on our back porch!




















And then he opened a gift from Grandma Barbara - I had to get the video camera out for this one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Connor should write directions for all toys and games. "Hit the balls" was all that needed to be said! Now he needs to learn, "Let's go Tarheels" from one of those people who live near UNC. Love, Pat

Katie said...

That was awesome! I hope he has that reaction for every present who opens this year, but it was great!

Can't wait to see you guys! Love you!