My mom and I took Connor to see Santa Claus this past weekend. I was pretty surprised that there was no hesitation at all - Connor walked right up to Santa with his arms wide open then sat on his lap long enough to get this picture. When Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas, Connor looked around, spotted the giant tub of candy canes next to Santa and said "a candy cane!" So as you can see in the picture, Connor already got his Christmas wish. I guess Santa can check our house off his list.
4 comments:
Connor is adorable - he should be the poster child for cute Santa pictures! Is there a giant stuffed candy cane out there somewhere that we can send to him?
Pat, he already got what he wanted - didn't you see?
Or this - http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/clt/1510239837.html
And this needs to be updated on the sidebar list on the blog.
Please no ornaments for Connor - we finally decorated our Christmas tree last night and Connor broke at least 3 of them in the process...he turned a snowman into a peg-leg pirate after swinging him around as he ran in circles around the house (not sure why the snowman had legs to begin with...maybe he wasn't a snowman after all...)
James - I don't think the candy cane belongs on the real Santa wish list. My interpretation is that he got nervous, forgot what he really wanted from Santa, so he just shouted out the first thing he saw. And I really don't like him eating candy canes anyway...they're way too messy! A giant stuffed one would be fine :)
Post a Comment