Connor started talking to me about Santa Claus yesterday. I have not mentioned Christmas at all this year - we're barely past Halloween!! So he must have heard about it at school. Anyway, he informed me that Santa was too big to come through the front door. When I asked him how Santa was going to get in, he explained, "He has to duck."
Since he started the conversation, I decided to ask him what he wants from Santa this year and he told me he wanted a treasure. When I asked what kind of treasure, he rattled off different kinds of balls - football, soccer and tennis. So I'm going to create and update his Santa wish list over to the right side of the blog just because I know I'll lose a piece of paper and it will be cute to see how the list progresses as we get closer to Christmas. So far Santa has it made!!
1 comment:
Jack loves tape of all kinds and creates all sorts of structures with it...so Santa may be giving him a few card board boxes and a bunch of tape...boys are pretty easy..so far!!
Post a Comment