Thursday, October 01, 2009

Thank You!!

Thanks to everyone who donated to the American Heart Association for the heart walk this past weekend. I really appreciate the support!!

Here's a picture of us before the walk - Pat, me, Heather, Mom, Connor and Reid.
















Connor and Reid with a clown. I don't think I have ever been that close to a clown in my life - glad to see Connor isn't as freaked out by them as I am (I guess...)

















After the walk, we stayed downtown for a while to enjoy the beautiful day.

We had a picnic near the Battery, but sadly, this is one of the only pictures we got:















Then we went to the Children's Museum where Connor and Shaw prentended to be pirates:




















The next afternoon, Pat, Connor and I spent some time at the beach. It was a great weekend! Thanks for making the trip down and for the great pictures, Pat!

5 comments:

Lillian said...

I love that last photo of you guys! So cute!

Andie Dougherty said...

I love that picture too. It looks really sweet from far away, but really Connor was yelling (more like screeching) at me to play "Foot Pat-a-Cake!!!"

Heather Davidson said...

Yeah, that last picture is awesome! Look closely at the first picture, Reid and Connor look like brothers.

Unknown said...

We already know that Andie is a SuperStar in so many ways. The Heart Association also recognized her as a SuperStar fundraiser and printed her name in their booklet. I was actually as impressed with her ability to disassemble the big boy bed at a neighbor's house, carry it home and put it back together. Andie, you are amazing!

jdoughe3 said...

Great photos! We're so proud of you too - lots of love from MN.