Find out how Connor eats his spaghetti...
Am I the only one that finds this adorable? I love watching his little movements, and did anyone notice the knife was actually upside-down?
This is also 2 1/2 days into a 104 degree fever marathon so I'm just glad to see him sitting at the table and eating something!
5 comments:
Is he sitting on a step ladder?
Wow! I can't believe how big Connor is getting. He is really becoming a little man! Keep the pics coming, they certainly brighten up my day!
Love,
Tom
No, you are not the only one who thinks that is cute, I love it! I think that Connor is going to end up taking care of Shaw. He'll be cutting his spaghetti, telling him to clean his room...I won't have to do anything.
Yes, he loves sitting on the step ladder. I try to put it away when he's not looking but he notices it's gone as soon as he walks into the kitchen. It's the perfect height for him to eat at our table, too, so I don't really mind it.
Heather - correction..WE won't have to do anything :)
Glad to hear he's feeling better. Poor boy. And porr mommy!
Love you, Katie
Post a Comment