
Day 2 - Class Pictures (notice anything different? You'll have to click on the picture to make it larger)

School pictures were scheduled for Thursday. Connor was looking very handsome in his new outfit and his nose looked just perfect. They took the individual pictures that day but ran out of time for the class pictures so they were scheduled for the next day, Friday. What happened to Connor Thursday night? If you asked him, his answer was "Macy bumped my nose." Really, Macy knocked him down on the screened porch and he landed directly on his nose, maybe even skidded a bit across the floor to get rug-burn on the nose. There was blood, there was swelling, I even took him to my neighbor to get a 2nd opinion on whether I should take him to the ER (we both agreed he was probably fine). This is his first class picture (he's been sick for all the other ones)...Rudolph, anyone?
On a different note, do these kids look miserable or what? I swear they are normally all very happy kids. I wonder what the photographer was doing...he or she couldn't get at least one of them to smile??
4 comments:
He looks all grown up in this picture!!
Sharon
LOL...poor little guy! I am glad you noticed the look of terror and bewilderment on every single kid's face. Ahhh, memories! Too cute, really!!
At least the teacher looks happy. Maybe the photographer was paying too much attention to ms. ...?
Nice job, Connor - keep it up!
Not nearly as awesome as the Batman picture, though!
http://doughertyclan.blogspot.com/2007/05/batman-in-preschool.html
Post a Comment