We stopped at a McDonald's about an hour and a half outside of Charleston and ran into two of our cousins, Brittany and Trey, and their mom, Kim. What a small world!! Really - Kim lives close to that exit, but Trey lives in Charleston and Brittany in Beaufort. So what are the odds that we'd all happen to meet at this McDonald's off the interstate. It was great to see them, if only for a few minutes!
When we arrived 7 hours later (on what should have taken us about 5 hours), Connor was fast asleep.
We went into Cherokee Saturday morning and watched some indians dance, then had our pictures made with them.
Connor and Shaw got their very own indian hats. And every indian needs a horse! Thanks, G-ma!
Later that night, we went to a pumpkin patch down the street where Shaw hung out with Snoopy while Connor hung out with the goats. Snoopy was much cleaner, but Connor would not let me get within 15 feet of him!
I think this goat's name was James.
2 comments:
Goat named James? That reminds me of a little ditty about a boy named sue.
Okay, I seriously need to get some new maternity jeans. I'm throwing those things out this afternoon! I look like such a nerd!
Post a Comment