Thursday, July 24, 2008

Connor on Vacation

Connor spent an entire week with my mom after the fourth of July. She rented a condo in Garden City, which is about an hour north of here, so we went up on the 5th and I stayed that weekend then came back to work Monday through Thursday and went back Thursday night. My aunt Janice also has a place nearby in Murrell's Inlet, so she and Blair were there along with Ma-Ma, Jon, Becky, Ricky, Andrew and Abby. David was there the first weekend too, but I don't think I have any evidence of it. I was really bad about taking pictures.


So not only did Connor have a vacation at the beach with Grandma, but I had somewhat of a vacation here, just me, Max and Macy. Of course My "vacation" consisted of working, cleaning the garage, cleaning out my closet, and going to bed early and sleeping straight through the entire night every night...I had almost forgotten how that feels (more on that later).


I do have a few pictures of Connor with the family the last weekend of his trip.


Connor and I went for a walk early Friday morning and ended up running into Ricky and Andrew, who were fishing off the pier.


















































Connor hung out with a cat for the first time. He loved Harley so much that Grandma got him his own:

















Connor and Mommy - silly faces:

















Our 4 generation picture - Ma-Ma, Mom, me and Connor:

















Another 4 generation picture - Ma-Ma, Janice, Becky & Andrew:

















1 comment:

Things I May Regret Writing said...

I am so stinking jealous of your uninterrupted sleep. Even in the few nights I've had away from Lila, I was never able to sleep well, because I was away from home those times, and I only sleep well in my own bed. So unfair. If anyone needs a stay-cation, it's me.

-Lillian