Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Photo Contest

I just entered Connor in the Great American Photo Contest. The baby with most votes this month wins $2,500! Please do me a big favor and click on this https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?referid=EmailFriends&p=151545&x=.jpg and vote for Connor!

6 comments:

jdoughe3 said...

I must really love Connor - one vote from James!

Katie said...

It is definitely a sign of how much I adore my nephew (and his Mom!) that I am now signed up to receive a fresh dose of spam in the hopes that America will recognize the adorableness of Connor. Keep us posted!

Andie Dougherty said...

Mmmm Spam :)

You're both the best!! I hope you at least set up a new email account that you never plan to use again!!

Thanks! Hopefully there will be a shopping spree in Connor's future with his $2500!!

Courtney Stanz said...

COURTNEY: REDEEM YOUR MILLION DOLLAR GIFT CARD NOW!

Hey, it's better than the ones that begin "I'm Prince Umbooboo from Nigeria and amd suffering persecution. I require only your bank account number to wire my millions of dollars to you."

Oh how I adore you both! :)

Sabrina R. Reid said...

Two votes in from NJ! We used our least used e-mail addresses! Hope Connor gets his shopping spree!

Love,
Sabrina and Tom

jdoughe3 said...

It says you can vote once per day - so keep it coming....