Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm a Slacker!!

I haven't completely forgotten about my blog...just been a little busy the past month...visiting NJ, NC, family in SC...starting a new job...teaching Connor to say "Mama"...things like that. Enough excuses - an update is on the way - possibly this weekend, but I'm not promising anything!! Here are two quick pictures to satisfy all of Connor's fans.


3 comments:

Katie said...

YEAH!! The wait is finally over! Oh, he just keeps getting older, doesn't he? What a darling. Looking forward to hearing all your news soon.

Love you!

jdoughe3 said...

We want more. We want more. We want more. Lord, is it possible to really grow that fast...

Hope this week went well - very excited to hear all about it. Lots of love!

Anne

Unknown said...

All I can say is "adorable!" Hope all is going well with your new job. You are as far away from being a slacker as possible - in fact I wish you future days of "slacking." Love you, Pat