We were so lucky to have Pat here for a week! Connor stayed home with her every day except for one and we almost got in trouble that day - his teachers said he was a little disgruntled. I don't know why - isn't daycare just as much fun as...
Swimming in the pool...
And dancing...

And going to the beach...


4 comments:
Love the new pictures! I can't believe he's already getting teeth - next thing we know he'll be walking! Can't wait to see you and catch up - we need lots of Connor love. I'm finally packing up that box of clothes to send to you today...better late than never...
Love,
A
As far as Connor understood, he was taking care of Pat. He was probably worried that she was getting into trouble without his supervision.
Love,
J
Wow! When you update, you really go for it! Love all the new pictures, but love even more that i get to see you in person soon!
Love,
K
I have a feeling that school will find me a little disgruntled being back there after swimming, dancing, and singing with Connor! (and laughing and eating out with Andie)
Post a Comment