We just returned from Connor's 4 month doctor's appointment and they were all very impressed by both his health and his happiness! He had big smiles and even a few giggles for the ladies in the doctor's office today...until the shots were given, that is.
He is now 27.25 inches long - no percentiles for height this time because he's off the charts!! I think a basketball goal may be on his Christmas list this year ;)
He weighs 16 lb, 2 oz, which is in the 90th percentile.
Most important, however, is that he is very healthy and happy! I have already started introducing him to rice cereal so they just gave me other little tips on when to start fruits and vegetables. Not too much longer and he'll be eating like a big boy!!
2 comments:
Andie you are an awesome mommy!
Love,
Sabrina and Tom
Love you both, I don't know what else to say.
Post a Comment