Connor and Macy:


Connor is getting so big and can almost roll all the way over. If it weren't for that left arm...

He's playing in his Baby Einstein exersaucer now too!

Me and my babies:
Yeah, Uncle James is here!!




Connor likes hanging out with Brian, too!

Sunday at Shem Creek:
James and Connor next to the shrimp boats. There were also dolphins swimming in the waterway, but they were a little camera shy.


We planted a Magnolia tree for Father's Day this year in honor of Tom. My plan is to take pictures of Connor next to the tree every year and watch them grow together.




Connor goes swimming for the first time:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8486036057254951792&pr=goog-sl




3 comments:
Great pictures, Andie! I'm glad you had such a great weekend, but I wish we could have all been there together. Very soon...
Love you, kisses for Connor!
Andie, what great pics and video!!! You really have a beautiful way with life--even the dogs are smiling:) Planting the magnolia tree is such a lovely sentiment for Tom and Connor! They'll both be sure to grow at lightning speed with your love and care. Thanks again for sharing with us. Love from Peg Hogan in Jersey
I know I've said it before, but I really do love this blogging stuff... Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics and life's happenings with us.
Can't wait to see you all! Oh and did I mention Connor is soooo soooo cute! What a cutie!
Love,
Sabrina and Tom
Post a Comment