Connor and I took our first vacation together this past weekend. We went to Hilton Head for a long weekend to visit my best friend, Amber, and her husband, Jim, who were escaping from Syracuse for the week.


Amber and Jim...

I think Connor likes being on the beach. Not too much longer and he'll be able to go in the ocean!

We even made it up in time to catch the sunrise Monday morning!

3 comments:
Who is that handsome guy in the sunglasses - it won't be long before those feet are on a surfboard! So glad that you could vacation, visit friends, and watch the sunrise with that cute little guy. Much love, Pat
Where are the muscle shots of Jim and Connor?
Any mini golf?
Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm glad Connor is getting use out of those sunglasses. He looks very cool!
Post a Comment