Our next Dr's appointment is scheduled for Wednesday, August 2. We probably won't have another ultrasound - just listen to the heartbeat and chat with the Dr. for a while.
As you all probably know, Tom started a new job as GM of a new Mt. Pleasant restaurant a couple of months ago and has been working nonstop to make sure everything is running smoothly. They're staying pretty busy - have a great location and great food - what more do you need? You can check it out at www.looppizzagrill.com.
As for me, I'm feeling great - no morning sickness to speak of. And I'm in the process of studying (again!) for what is hopefully the last part of the CPA exam that I will take in August.
Max and Macy are doing great too! I went outside Saturday morning after hearing a much different bark than normal coming from Macy, only to find Max laying there staring at a dead lizard between his paws, and looking up at me like "What happened to it?" I guess he doesn't know his own strength...and leave it to the sister to be the tattle tale!
3 comments:
Yep, sisters will always tell on you!
There is nothing cooler than listening to the heartbeat! Seamus and Finn LOVED their treats - I'm not sure if we'll ever get Seamus out of the police uniform...
What's that? You want to see more pictures of Max & Macy?? I can definitely take care of that!!
FYI, we had popcorn at the movies and then Atlanta Bread Company for dinner last night - Tom had the day off - yeah!!
Post a Comment