Driving to school one morning, we saw a guy crossing the street.
C: Mommy, that guy did NOT look both ways before he crossed the street.
Me: I know, that's not being very safe, is it?
C: He must be out of his mind!!
After drinking his milk in the morning, Connor comes into the bathroom with the cup under his shirt.
C: Mommy, I have a surprise for you!
Me: Wow, are you having a baby?
The cup pops out of his shirt onto the floor.
Me: Wow, you had a cute yellow baby cup. Congratulations, it looks just like you!!
C: No it doesn't, I'm a lot taller than that!
Looking at pictures on the computer, we saw a picture of Grandma Barbara.
C: That's Grandma. Hey Mommy, I haven't seen Grandma around here lately.
Me: I know, she's been at her home in New Jersey.
C: We should really go visit her soon...and Seamus, Finn, and MJ of course!
2 comments:
I like where Connor's head is at. That kid is smart.
I really enjoyed that! I can't wait until Dominic can have conversations with us. Well I can wait, but you know what I mean. He kind of does, but not really... Anyway... Tell Connor. Dominic wants to get in on the cousin action too!! He visited Aunt Barbara aka Grandma Barbara this weekend and says he's picking up what Connor's putting down.
XOXO
Tom,Sabrina,Dominic
Post a Comment