Connor's class is getting ready for Father's Day and this is what was painted on the door of their classroom when I went to pick him up the other day. So cute...and for those of you that read my blog and haven't heard, I'm getting married in August to a wonderful man by the name of Chad - more on him later :)

4 comments:
And Chad is going to be a great Dad! He already has been!
Thanks Andie and Katie! Seeing that written on the door definitely made my day (and week for that matter)! I love how much Connor and I have bonded since we first met and can't wait to be a daily part of his and Andie's life!
Congratulations Andie and Chad! I can't wait to meet him- via this here blog, of course.
This is the freaking cutest thing ever!! And congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment