Thursday, July 09, 2009

Up Up and Away!

This past weekend Connor and I went to Murrell's Inlet and Garden City to visit some family and for a mini-vacation. While we were there I went parasailing with my cousin, Andrew! You all may remember him as the ring bearer in my wedding...can you believe he's old enough to take part in these types of stunts?? It was so awesome and surprisingly relaxing. We were both a little nervous, especially because out of 10 people on the boat they chose us to go first. But once we took off it we were totally fine! I had heard at least one horror story in the past so I made sure to get the strap nice and secure under my behind for a smooth ride!





































3 comments:

Sabrina R. Reid said...

Hi Andie! Oh my god that looks like so much fun!! I have to try it... so cool! I can't believe what a little big boy Connor is! He is sooo cute... I am trying to tip toe back into the Blogger world, hopefully no one noticed I was gone... LOL I also loved Connor's knock knock joke hilarious.... How is he getting so big already?

XOXO
Sabrina

Katie said...

It does look really relaxing. What a fun time! And good job avoiding a wedgie. ;)

jdoughe3 said...

Our favorite Auntie Daredevil - Finn is next!