The 2nd annual Weiss-Dougherty visit to Firecracker Bills to get Christmas trees - Connor and Skylar had a great time running between all the trees and chasing the dog that was loose while the adults picked out their perfect trees.

Todd and Debbie:

Neither of us got this tree, but it was a nice one to stand in front of for pictures!

Christmas tree shopping must wear Connor out - he was asleep before we even got home:
3 comments:
I LOVE HIS HAIR!!! So Dougherty boy!
XOXOXO,
A
I love our guy in his Red Clark Dougherty sweatshirt. Awesome.
Yep - I did the hair myself at Thanksgiving! I thought he looked a lot like Finn when it was first done. And yes, I LOVE that sweatshirt! I'm going to be sad when he grows out of it. But wait - maybe there are ones to be passed down from MN...
Post a Comment