Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Thanksgiving




















We spent Thanksgiving in Florence at my parents where we pretty much ate way too much food, played so much Wii that my arm was sore for days, shopped, and tried to catch up on sleep.

I realized that with a toddler, two dogs, and another toddler in the house, Christmas Card pictures just aren't as easy to capture as they used to be. Needless to say, these were our failed attempts, but I thought entertaining enough to include on the blog.










One night when I put Connor to bed, Max and Macy were already asleep. Macy was laying at the top left of the bed and Max was laying at the bottom, so I put Connor at the top right. Two hours later when I went in to go to sleep, they had all repositioned themselves as seen in the picture below. Now that's talent!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Andie! The pics are great--looks like everyone had a great time. BTW, LOVE your new haircut--tres chic. Enjoy your holidays. Peg Hogan in NJ

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Great pictures Andie. Sounds like I am going to have to restart my Wii training if I expect to keep up with you.

Love,
Jason

jdoughe3 said...

Two dogs? Looks more like three - or is that some kind of rodent?

He/She/It looks like it might attack in the third picture...

Andie Dougherty said...

She's so little I didn't even notice her in the background. And she may actually be on my back in that 3rd picture you're talking about.

Katie said...

Love your hair! Beautiful!