It's official - Connor pooped on the potty Thursday night. Still not sure this means he's all the way ready for potty training, but it's another step in the right direction. He was taking a bath and started to try to poop in the bathtub, so I yanked him out, plopped him on the potty and there he went! I was so proud, cheering, etc. and when I pointed to it and said "Look what you did - you pooped on the potty!!" His response was "Ewww..." Smart kid - I guess it is pretty gross to stand there looking at it. So we immediately flushed it then had icecream to celebrate.
Yeah for Connor!!
2 comments:
Yay Connor! Congrats! Welcome to the world of the civilized! (Of which my own daughter is still not a member.)
I wish people cheered and gave me ice cream for bowel movements more often...
Post a Comment