Monday, June 09, 2008

Vote for Macy & Max!!

First, I SWEAR this isn't at all like the time I asked for you to vote for Connor on that cutest baby website. You don't have to sign up for anything to vote. You don't even have to give your email address. This is just a local contest to win tickets to a concert. I'm actually going to give the tickets to a lady at work if I win because I don't really care about it, but I do care about my Max & Macy and want to see them voted the cutest dogs!!


All you have to do is follow the link and give them a big 10!! And if you have to flip through other dogs to get to Max & Macy (they're in there separately), give those dogs a measly little 1, okay? Thanks for your help! The pictures I uploaded for M&M are below.


Click here:
http://www.wezl.com/cc-common/rateapic/BigDog.html#
Then scroll to the bottom where it says "Click HERE to start rating pictures and look for the pictures below. They're sort of toward the end...UPDATE - I just counted and if yours starts on the Lassie looking dog with mountains in the background, then Macy is #55 and Max is #57.

Go Max and Macy!!

4 comments:

Things I May Regret Writing said...

Re: Putting the dogs away at meal times, I have to warn you that I saw no improvement immediately. Bode was away for almost a month. It took about 2 weeks before I realized, "Hey, there's no food on the floor."

So while I cannot say for certain that Connor will stop throwing food (and remember that my Lila is a little older), give it a week before you throw in the towel.

-Lillian

Oh, and cute doggies! I would throw food to them too.

Katie said...

So I submitted my votes for Max & Macy, and no spam yet! Hope they win!

jdoughe3 said...

Have you considered the possibility that Max might win and Macy might lose? How will you break that to the other dog?

Andie Dougherty said...

I just won't tell them at all, just like we never told them which one was 1/2 off at the pound when we got them at the "buy one get one half off" sale.