Thursday, May 08, 2008

Recent pictures and video

Connor doesn't even wear bibs anymore, but one day he kept pulling this one out of the drawer and insisting that I help him put it on. It says "I was worth the wait." Oh yes, Connor, you were!





















Connor loves phones except when there is someone on the other end talking to him. Anytime we're in a store, at someone's house, or watching tv and a phone rings, he puts his hand to his ear and says "Hello?" and has a conversation full of "uh huhs" and "yeahs" then "bye bye."




















Now that it's warm, we're getting to play with some fun outdoor birthday presents - thanks Heather, Brian and Shaw!
















Connor loves Grandma!
















His surprise face. It wasn't until he started making this face all the time that I realized that I actually make this face all the time, as in "Oh wow - peas - yummy!"




















And of course, Connor loves Max and Macy...















3 comments:

Katie said...

So, is Connor leaving for college soon? Cause in that video, he looks so grown up! When did that happen?!

I also love him imitating your surprise face. Now that you mention it, I do remember you making that face when you're surprised. Like when a certain cake arrived to a table full of ladies, perhaps? ;)

jdoughe3 said...

Good luck to Connor on catching the dogs. Good idea to use the car - it's faster.

Sabrina R. Reid said...

I love it... I can't believe how big he is getting!
Love you guys, miss you!
Love,
Sabrina and Tom