Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What Does the Dog Say?

4 comments:

jdoughe3 said...

He is so big! My favorite is asking the boys what a fish says or a giraffe...

I'm pretty sure these animals are going to have some choice things to say to me pretty soon...
XOXOXO
A

Can't wait to SEE YOU in person!

Katie said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you in person soon!

Minute Mom said...

Hey Andie
Sorry I don't have your email and every time I think to call you are either at work or I'm afraid it's too late. Call us sometime soon, we would love to have you guys over for dinner sometime (hopefully soon, like before Christmas!) We love you and are always thinking of you!!
Sara and family

Anonymous said...

Hi Andie and Connor - what a cutie - I love the two handed bye bye wave - one hand for each bye! Miss you! Love, Pat