I'm running a little behind on posting to the blog. It's a little harder to find extra time now that Connor is staying awake more and now that I'm back at work. I miss Connor terribly during the day, but am completely happy with his "school" and his "teachers" (I don't think they like to be called a daycare). He seems to be doing well. They say he is a great baby and he's always happy to see his classroom in the mornings, but even happier to see me every afternoon. The second he hears my voice in the room, he finds me and gives me the biggest smile - it melts my heart!!
Happy Boy:
Belly time - he's actually trying to hold himself up a little in this picture.
Hanging out with Ma-Ma, Heather and Shaw:
2 comments:
Okay so its obvious that Ma-Ma has a lot more experience than I do at handling more than one baby!
Those boys look more like each other everyday! I guess that says alot about how quickly Connor is catching up with Shaw in size!
I love his smiles; can't wait to get some for myself very soon.
Post a Comment