Tuesday, April 24, 2007

2 Months Old!

Connor turned 2 months old last Tuesday, April 17th. He had his 2-month checkup with the doctor that Monday. He weighed 12 lb, 7 oz and was 24 1/2 inches long. He's in the 95th percentile for height and 90th for weight. They also said he is the length of the average 6-month old!!

I have some video from that day, but I can't get them uploaded tonight (something with google video). I promise to post them later this week, though. Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Two Months Old, Connor. I wish we could bottle his happiness, Andie - we'd be millionaires! Just to look at his pictures make me smile, and I have to confess that I have to watch the video before I shut down the computer for the night.
I have to say that you look good in your picture, too, pretty mama!