Take a little longer tour of Baby Dougherty's nursery. Thanks to everyone, especially our parents, for making this room what it is!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey there! I love your baby's room. I'm so excited your sis hooked me up with your blog spot. Is that what it's called? I'm not very savvy with this stuff, but yours looks great. Andie, you look fantastic! Can't wait to see that baby!
5 comments:
Hey there! I love your baby's room. I'm so excited your sis hooked me up with your blog spot. Is that what it's called? I'm not very savvy with this stuff, but yours looks great. Andie, you look fantastic! Can't wait to see that baby!
Love,
Cousin Corey
Get that giraffe out of there - he's messing up the aquatic theme.
All you need now is the little one! The room is so cute, he will love it!
AWWW the nursery is beautiful!!!!!!
I'm glad to know you guys are doing well.
The room looks great! Can't wait to see it in person soon.
Miss you, love you!
Katie
Post a Comment