Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Snow in Charleston??


In the 10 years I've been in Charleston, I think I've seen snow once and I'm pretty sure it was at the end of January - on my birthday one year to be exact. But yesterday we had some excitement - a little sleet and snow, and all before Thanksgiving!! Just one week ago today (on our 3-year anniversary) the temperature was close to 80 degrees! Gotta love that Charleston weather!

Has is snowed in Minnesota or New Jersey yet this year?? :)

2 comments:

jdoughe3 said...

Nope. It's mid 50's in MN this week - people are freaking out about how warm it is.

Heat wave!

Anonymous said...

Brrr!!!i thought tom went south so as not to deal with the white stuff?? like they say...just tell God your plans. hope all is well with you guys; enjoy the Christmas countdown with our love and best wishes...the hogans in jersey