

Here are some current "belly shots" for those that have asked to see them. I'm growing more and more every day...not sure how much bigger the belly can get, but I guess I'm going to find out! We're in Week 29 now - only 11 more to go - it's amazing how quickly time passes.
We had an insurance issue a few weeks ago. Apparently my insurance company and East Cooper Hospital (where I was planning to deliver) could not agree on a contract so my hospital was dropped from their network effective November 1st. My doctor only delivers at East Cooper, so we are being forced to get a new doctor and making plans to deliver at a different hospital. We have our first appointment with our new doctor this week so we'll let you know how that goes.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
5 comments:
stupid insurance companies. I guess it's better it happens now...what a great opportunity for a second opinion!
Yep - we're hoping to at least get another ultrasound out of it!
Holy Toledo! A lot can develop in a few short months!
I can't believe we're just 11 short weeks from having a new Dougherty in the mix! Yeah!
Good luck with the new doctor. Hope you strike gold, and get someone great to take care of you and my new nephew. Only the best for you guys!
Love ya!
Okay, I can not stop staring at this picture in wonderment! I can't believe how pregnant you are!! I think it will blow my mind even more when I come to visit and see you holding your own baby!! This is all so exciting! We have got to catch up one night soon - I have so many questions for you and I know you will tell me the truth about being pregnant!! Miss you!!
Oh, by the way, if there are any weekend showers planned, just because I live in Birmingham doesn't mean I wouldn't love to come to one!
Post a Comment