Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Connor and the Beanstalk

In Connor's class at school the other day, the teacher told them to write letters or draw pictures to Santa telling him what they want for Christmas. To help them out, she allowed them to look through random magazines and papers and if they found something they liked, they could cut out the picture for him. To date, the ONLY thing Connor has said he wants for Christmas is "that marble thing I saw at school." Thank goodness that I also saw the "marble thing" so I actually know what he's talking about.

However, after this class exercise, he found something else he wants. He wants "a stocking that he can sit on outside like this boy." So does anyone have any beans they would like to trade for a cow? Oh wait, I don't have a cow. Maybe Max or Macy would be willing to be traded for some beans. Is there still time to grow a beanstalk before Christmas??


1 comment:

Pat said...

Andie, thanks for posting again. Connor's spirit comes right through the internet! I hope you have a video somewhere of his blessing before meals.