Sunday, November 28, 2010

Santa!

We visited the James Island County Park Festival of Lights tonight and Connor and Shaw had their picture taken with Santa (who, by the way, I think is the REAL Santa - the best one I've ever seen!). Heather and I had a well thought-out plan - Connor by himself first (take picture), then add Shaw and Reid (take picture with all 3 of them), then remove Connor (take picture with just Shaw and Reid). Our plan quickly changed when Connor, after being excited to see Santa all day, decided he wasn't going near him by himself. Shaw didn't want to go with Connor because he wanted Santa all to himself. And then Reid would have nothing to do with him at all, even with Shaw and Connor already there. So here's the picture we ended up with - a great picture except that Reid isn't in it. Shaw had his time with Santa first and once Connor saw that Shaw was okay, he decided he was ready to visit with him too.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so happy - it makes it worth it. I will have to say he does look like a real, happy Santa but I am a little afraid of his giant white hand!

Unknown said...

I was not trying to be anonymous! Pat

Unknown said...

They look so happy - it makes it worth it. I will have to say he does look like a real, happy Santa but I am a little afraid of his giant white hand!