For the past month (at least!) Connor has pointed out every snowman we see, and here in SC that means the inflatable kind. Ever since we returned from MN, he has been asking "where's snowman" whenever we pass by a place where one used to be. So I have known how much he loves them for a while now.
My neighbors and I were sitting at the table talking after dinner last night while Connor and Skylar played with his new kitchen. He came over a few times to bring me things while telling me what they were..."Momma, Orange...Momma, ice cream..." But when he brought over the carrot, instead of saying "Momma, carrot" he said "Momma, snowman nose." I had to ask him "What did you say?" because I thought there was no way that was what he said, but he repeated clear as day "Snowman Nose." Brilliant child...And then I'm pretty sure he tried to eat the "snowman nose"...okay, maybe he's not quite as smart as I think he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment