Connor and I had an exciting July 4th. He took his first plane ride and it was to Minnesota! We had a great time visiting with James, Anne, Seamus, Finn, MJ and Katie, and Connor loved hanging out with his cousins. Here are lots of pictures from our visit. I was just going to post a few, but it was too hard to choose! Sorry I'm so far behind posting...













5 comments:
Its nice to see that Connor already has an affinity for the weather. Now I will know who to call to see if its raining.
Yes, since I have always had a thing for the weather channel, I think it's only fitting that I begin training Connor now for his career as a meteorologist.
We love all of the pictures! Never too many if you ask me :-D!!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Love
Sabrina and Tom
Thanks for the update, Andie! I love the picture of Connor and MJ on the chair. I don't remember seeing that one!
Love you, miss you terribly!
Katie
Can't believe it's already August! Looking forward to more Dougherty grandchildren photo shooting...
Lots of love!
A
Post a Comment