Happy Mother's Day, Andie!It is clear that you are the one making that wonderful boy smile. I want to reach in and tickle that tummy. Love to both of you Andie and Connor.
Oh my goodness--what a beautiful baby and mommy, too!! Connor is growing up so fast so smart; he is the picture of a happy baby and so much of that is due to his mom. Happy Mother's Day, Andie--your first of many to come. By posting this video you help us all to remember what makes this day so special. Love you guys, Peg Hogan in NJ
Dear Andie and Connor, I am enjoying all of your pictures and I will make copies for mom. She doesn't have a computer yet. Maybe this summer I will get her a laptop. Andie, I hope that you had a nice Mother's Day last Sunday. I hope the flowers got there in time for Mother's Day. Let me know if they didn't so I can call the florist about the mix up. Andie, don't get too crazy with the developmental checklist. Take your lead from Connor, just talk to him, read to him, and give lots of kisses. Love, Pam,Steve,Donna, and MaryJane
3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day, Andie!It is clear that you are the one making that wonderful boy smile. I want to reach in and tickle that tummy. Love to both of you Andie and Connor.
Oh my goodness--what a beautiful baby and mommy, too!! Connor is growing up so fast so smart; he is the picture of a happy baby and so much of that is due to his mom. Happy Mother's Day, Andie--your first of many to come. By posting this video you help us all to remember what makes this day so special. Love you guys, Peg Hogan in NJ
Dear Andie and Connor,
I am enjoying all of your pictures and I will make copies for mom. She doesn't have a computer yet. Maybe this summer I will get her a laptop. Andie, I hope that you had a nice Mother's Day last Sunday. I hope the flowers got there in time for Mother's Day. Let me know if they didn't so I can call the florist about the mix up.
Andie, don't get too crazy with the developmental checklist. Take your lead from Connor, just talk to him, read to him, and give lots of kisses.
Love,
Pam,Steve,Donna, and MaryJane
Post a Comment